[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

U.K. Mini Teslathon

----------
From:  Mike Harrison [SMTP:wwl-at-netcomuk.co.uk]
Sent:  Thursday, March 05, 1998 3:44 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: U.K. Mini Teslathon

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998 17:33:02 -0600, you wrote:

Yes - My current coil isn't much to write home about (yet) due to lack
of input power, but I'd like a chance to see a few others' serious
ones going, and try taking some photos.

   _/ L_/  Mike Harrison / White Wing Logic / wwl-at-netcomuk.co.uk  _/ L_/
 _/ W_/  Hardware & Software design / PCB Design / Consultancy  _/ W_/
/_W_/  Industrial / Computer Peripherals / Hazardous Area      /_W_/