[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RFI QUESTION?

----------
From:  Gregory R. Hunter [SMTP:ghunter-at-mail.enterprise-dot-net]
Sent:  Wednesday, March 04, 1998 1:54 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: RFI QUESTION?

Chris & List,

When I run my 4" dia., NST-powered coil in my garage, the motion sensor
security light in my back yard switches on, and my computer speakers
(upstairs) issue strange noises.  Fuzzes out my TV satellite receiver
system pretty good too.

Also, during the Christmas holiday, my "Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa Claus
electronic battery-operated doormat went berzerk with distorted
electronic laughter every time I fired up.

I don't have anything useful to contribute on RFI.  Just putting in
my two pence worth.

Greg

Beck Row,  UK