[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Paper on NST connection and stresses

----------
From:  terryf-at-verinet-dot-com [SMTP:terryf-at-verinet-dot-com]
Sent:  Sunday, March 01, 1998 1:20 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Paper on NST connection and stresses

Hi all,
       I have done some testing on ways to connect a neon sign transformer
up to the primary circuit and how it stresses the transformer.  I converted
a paper I wrote on the subject to HTML format.  You can see it at:

www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/Tesla/PriCir.html

(Note: upper and lower case)

        This paper shows how bad it is to connect the transformer across the
primary capacitor.  High frequency currents are very high in this case.  The
paper also describes how the testing was done.  I am planning on doing more
work in this area so any comments, suggestions, etc. are welcome.

        Terry
        terryf-at-verinet-dot-com