[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Measurements using field probe

----------
From:  terryf-at-verinet-dot-com [SMTP:terryf-at-verinet-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, June 24, 1998 6:44 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Measurements using field probe

Hi Bert,

        Thanks for the note about the bad pointer.  It should be fixed now.
The pointer changed to:

http://www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/experiments/planant/WAVEANT5.ZIP

This is a newer version that has a bunch of typos fixed.

I have been busy this week and haven't been able to play much with higher
power strikes.  I don't have much I would like to comment on now but there
are many things I need to look at.  The very high voltage stresses and where
the missing energy is going are two.  More latter.

I would like to know about your light bulb experiment.  How is was set up
and what happened?

I would also like to know where you disagree with the conclusions and why?
Perhaps something was not explained well or there is something I need to
look at closer.

Thanks for your interest.

        Terry Fritz