[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ISO longer sparks at less i

----------
From:  Robert W. Stephens [SMTP:rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com]
Sent:  Thursday, June 18, 1998 12:08 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: ISO longer sparks at less i

Dale,

I think that your idea to redistribute a given quantity of input
energy in the temporal regieme to create packets of higher than
usual power/higher break rate oscillation cycles is merritorious
and deserves some experimentation.  I agree that this would be easier
to implement (more experimentation room) with a DC powered system.

I would expect the "look" of the resulting streamer display to be
somewhat different than what we are used to seeing.

Great idea for experimentation!

How about we call it the ISO-9000, (In Search Of 9000 cm [~300
foot]sparks), a *much* better use of that term IMO.

He who normally considers achronyms sacred unless employed for evil,
useless and or really stupid purposes.
Robert W. Stephens
Director
Lindsay Scientific Co.
RR1 Shelburne, ON Canada L0N-1S5
Tel: 1-519-925-1771   Fax:
*Custom built Tesla coils, etc., for museum display
 and special effects work.
*Canada's largest publicly accessible wall-to-wall
 indoor lightning show...by appointment.
*Future home of Electric Science World,
 educational/entertaining Theatre of Electricity.
*Antique TV Museum...in search and acquire mode now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Inquiries welcomed! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~