[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Secondary Coil Turns

----------
From:  Michael Nolley [SMTP:mhnolley-at-willamette.edu]
Sent:  Friday, June 12, 1998 9:39 AM
To:  Tesla List
Cc:  'Tesla List'
Subject:  Re: Secondary Coil Turns

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

 I would be interested to see how superconductivity research will affect
TC's, laboratory built or otherwise, in the next couple of years..
eliminating losses due to resistance would magnify the output
considerably.  I imagine, though that we're at least 10-15 years away
since superconductors are notoriously difficult to engineer-- any
comments on the implications, though?

		--Mike