[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New cap test run

----------
From:  Barton B. Anderson [SMTP:mopar-at-uswest-dot-net]
Sent:  Wednesday, June 10, 1998 9:26 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: New cap test run

Ed,

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

Sounds like you've really got that coil hummin now!! Glad to see the cap safety
gap firing didn't continue with your higher value tank cap. I guess your at about
5 joules or so now. Quite a bit a bang! If your setup for pictures, it would be
great to see this coil in action!

Regarding your strike distance and strikes to ground (very impressive!), how high
is the base of the secondary/primary off the ground?

Bart