[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

HUGE BACK YARD SALE

----------
From:  Bill Wysock [SMTP:wysock-at-ttr-dot-com]
Sent:  Monday, June 01, 1998 2:54 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Subject:  HUGE BACK YARD SALE

Hello to all.

I am holding a huge back yard sale at my Monroiva, California
address this coming Saturday and Sunday, June 6 & 7.  The time
will be between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. both days.  Items to be sold
are in the following categories:  hardaware (all kinds) electrical
parts (miscellaneous,) surplus and military electronics (radios-
receivers and transmitters,) amateur radio gear (boat anchors
and newer equipment,) and lot of other "stuff."  Also included,
Tesla coil and other high voltage parts (insulators, capacitors,
transformers, etc.)  There is too much stuff to list here, and I
will not be able to reply to individuals (off the list) about all
that is going to be sold (not enough time to respond.)

Many of the items that are on my "miscellaneous components"
web page at: www.ttr-dot-com, will be available.  I apologize to
everyone for such short notice in posting this event.  Items not
sold this coming weekend will still be available, as ususal.

The address is:  William C. Wysock
                          2527 Treelane Ave.
                          Monrovia, CA  91016-4951

I am just south of the 210 freeway and just west of the 605 freeway.
>From the 210 freeway, take Myrtle Ave. south 1 1/2 miles to
Camino Real.  Turn west (right hand turn) onto Camino Real
for 5 very short blocks.  Turn south on Treelane (left hand turn)
down about 7/8 of the block.  My address is painted on the curb
and I am on the west hand (right hand) side of the street.  Please
park on the street.

Regards to everyone.

Bill Wysock.
Tesla Technology Research