[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ready made Tesla Coils - expensive ?

----------
From:  John W. Rockefeller [SMTP:rockefeller-at-thepentagon-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, February 04, 1998 5:40 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Ready made Tesla Coils - expensive ?

sorry to post it here, pacbell doesn't accept mail from
"thepentagon-dot-com".

 Subject: Re: Ready made TESLA COiLS ?
 Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 23:45:21 +1100
 From: "John W. Rockefeller" <rockefeller-at-thepentagon-dot-com>
 To: Greg Leyh <lod-at-pacbell-dot-net>

 well, basically what i need is something that is
 reasonably cheap and will get a response of "WOW"
 when operated.

 you say current state-of-the-art produces 50 feet.
 must be expensive :)

 ---
 .,.Will.,. <--- i go by william :)