[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dead NST

----------
From:  Kevin Wahila [SMTP:wawa-at-spectra-dot-net]
Sent:  Thursday, February 26, 1998 2:20 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Dead NST

all i can say is that i went to a local shop, they gave me two free
transformers which were marked "bad".  i took them home, put them in the
oven, soaked them in gas, cleaned them, and now they both work.  i think
it's worth the time effort if that's all that it takes to get it to work.
i plan on going back to the same shop for some more "bad" ones....

later
kevin