[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Donner und Blitzen

----------
From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Tuesday, February 24, 1998 9:33 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Donner und Blitzen

to: L. Robertson

Bill Wysock did this same experiment back in 1984.  Nothing powerful was
noted in the discharge, however, a photograph I took of the experiment did
indeed indicate a very thick and powerful discharge.  It seems the entire
winding and its capacitance absorbs the cap discharge so it is present but
not visible to the naked eye -- it will show up on photographs.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net