[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

833A

----------
From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Tuesday, February 24, 1998 10:00 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: 833A

to: Greg

John Wagner has a very nice circuit with the 833 tube.  I used this tube
with a 3 kV, 1200 ma xmfr to produce 32-34 inch sparks with a 4 inch dia
coil closewound with Litz wire.  It has a very nice spark appearance.  I
think John Freau has also experimented with this tube.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net