[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Opposed Resonator

----------
From:  Malcolm Watts [SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent:  Monday, February 23, 1998 7:02 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Opposed Resonator

Hi Bert,

Thank you the encouraging words. As I pointed out to Alfred S.
offlist one at least has to try an idea to get a handle on the real
world. As it is, any notion of an R-C response is totally incorrect!
I wanted to see what characteristics this might have when ued as a
distributed circuit despite its obvious lumpde characteristics. That
7MHz was with an equiv. 14pF topload. So, again, thank you. I will
fire it before ripping it apart. We may learn something new, we may
not.

Best Regards,
Malcolm