[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Web Page Extension

----------
From:  Alan Sharp [SMTP:100624.504-at-compuserve-dot-com]
Sent:  Friday, February 20, 1998 6:39 PM
To:  INTERNET:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Web Page Extension

Greetings All,

I've just finished a write up of my conventional coil and added it to my
web page.

http://ourworld-dot-compuserve-dot-com/homepages/AlanSharp

The rest of the site is pretty much devoted to Solid State driven tesla
coils.

I've also made some other changes and corrections.
As always comments are very welcome, even more corrections.

I take full credit for the mistakes the blame for anything that is correct
should go
to many of the folks on this list!

By the way thanks to Chip I tracked down what was wrong with my mail,
Compuserve's
Spam filters were very kindly blocking the list. Now if I can just figure
out a way to connect the coil
to my modem and download them half a million volts!

Have fun,

Alan Sharp (UK)