[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Pancake Primary (fwd)

----------
From:  Jim Fosse [SMTP:jim.fosse-at-bjt-dot-net]
Sent:  Thursday, February 19, 1998 5:02 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Pancake Primary (fwd)

Steve,
	I'm sorry for not explaining my method completely. I cut the
board into 2" wide strips which were then slotted on the edge to hold
the wire. These were then hot glued on edge at the 90 degree points.
My current primary has 40 turns of #12 starting at 10" diameter and
space wound 0.5" on center. That makes the overall primary form 42" in
diameter.

These cutting boards are available in 16" by 22" sizes for ~$12 at
Smart and Final or other restaurant supply houses.

	jim