[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: secondary coil wire (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 22:40:48 +0000
From: Bert Pool <bertpool-at-ticnet-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: secondary coil wire (fwd)

> Date:          Sat, 14 Feb 1998 10:41:13 -0700 (MST)
> To:            tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject:       Re: secondary coil wire (fwd)
> From:          Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

> Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 09:11:19 -0800
> From: Walt Kulpa <gwkulpa-at-earthlink-dot-net>
> To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> Subject: Re: secondary coil wire (fwd)

> > Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 06:40:51 -0800
> > From: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-com>
> > To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> > Subject: Re: secondary coil wire (fwd)
> >
> > Tesla List wrote:

I cut a short length of copper tubing which fits *inside* the two
ends to be spliced together and soldered the two ends together after
sliding them over the inner coupling.  Makes a very smooth joint with
no external coupling to cause corona.  The splice is almost
invisible, in fact.

Bert Pool

> Thanks, Walt Kulpa

Bert Pool