[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Coax Cap?? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 18:49:04 -0800
From: - <randy-at-gte-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Coax Cap?? (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

I have wondered about the shielded underground HV cables that the
utilities use.....
I know the linemen are very careful about possible charges on the
line due to capacitance, but I have no clue about the pf/ft values.
Somebody (Malcolm, I believe) had an interesting post a while back
about a cap made of multi-pair telco wire.

Randy Venable