[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

wysock-at-ttr-dot-com (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 07:34:41 -0800 (PST)
From: baumann-at-proton.llumc.edu
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: wysock-at-ttr-dot-com

I'd appreciate that. While it's nice to show the coil to people and get
reactions, the one reaction I hate is "So.. what good is it?" At least
I can discuss things with other that see a coil the same way I do. Or
at least come close anyway.
I'm not big on formal, but to be able to discuss ideas in realtime would
be nice.

> Dear Michael,
>
> The answer is "Yes,"  with a few qualifiers.  Although for the most
> part, only a small number of people get together on a non-scheduled
> and informal basis, there are several people in your area, who have
> been coilin' for a number of years.  I can provide a few individaul
> names and addresses to you directly.
>
> Bill Wysock.

Michael Baumann  Optivus Technology Inc.|Loma Linda University Medical Center
San Bernardino, California. (909)799-8308 |Internet: baumann-at-llumc.edu