[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

rotary problem

----------
From:  FutureT-at-aol-dot-com [SMTP:FutureT-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, February 11, 1998 11:59 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: rotary problem

<<     Anyway this is my whole system and I am running out of ideas for the
> cause of this problem and to John or anyone that might have some insight
> please reply and any or all comments are greatly appreciated.

> PS.  The secondaries resonance is measured at 220 KHz and the primary is
> tapped out at almost five turns.

> Thanks,

> Dwight

Dwight,

Maybe some sort of unwanted resonances are occuring in the input
chokes, or maybe the coil is not properly in tune?  Or maybe the safety
gaps need to be a little wider?  (although too wide will ruin the
trannies).  This is all I can think of at the moment.  You'll get it
working properly though.

John Freau