[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

rotary problem

----------
From:  Mark S Graalman [SMTP:wb8jkr-at-juno-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, February 11, 1998 4:22 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: rotary problem

  Dwight take the safety gaps and put them at
the transformer outputs instead of after
the chokes, I believe the filter circuit may be
ringing and causing your problem. Also make
sure you chokes aren't coupling to your primary
coil.

Mark Graalman

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998 01:19:25 -0600 Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> writes:

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]