[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Discharging Capacitor

From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Saturday, February 07, 1998 12:55 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Discharging Capacitor

to: Patrick

A simple 28 inch long "hotstick" comprising a conductive stiff copper strap
tip in series with a 100 Ohm 1 KW resistor and connected to ground with a
simple alligator clip works fine.  We have used this method for over 20
years without any "shocking" results so far on both large and small coils.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net