[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

a big thanks

----------
From:  Kevin Wahila [SMTP:wawa-at-spectra-dot-net]
Sent:  Thursday, February 05, 1998 4:48 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  a big thanks

i just want to say thank you to everyone who has given me help, directly or
indirectly.  this list has been so beneficial for me.  without it i
probably would still be fooling around in my garage (although i guess i
still do that).  anyway, one of the main reasons why i want to say thanks
is that about one month ago i got accepted to lehigh university which i
plan to attend next fall.  in my application, i wrote about my tesla coil
and included a bunch of pictures.  i think that helped to make my
application unique, and without it i'm not sure what i would have written
about.  so thanks to everyone.  i am really proud of my coil and don't
think it could have happened without this list and all the wonderful help
received from it.

thanks again,
kevin wahila