[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Nat'l Geographics

----------
From:  Bert Hickman [SMTP:bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-com]
Sent:  Thursday, February 05, 1998 8:40 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Nat'l Geographics

Konrad,

There are actually a couple of issues with coils and sokme of the more
famous coilers, many of whom are very active on this list. Issues
include:

National Geographic, July, 1993, "Lightning" - Both Bill Wysock and
Richard Hull are both featured. Great issue!

National Geographic, July, 1997, p. 94 - Greg Leyh's Coil is featured,
but unfortunately he's not given any credit in the article

You may also want to check out:

Scientific American, August 1993: - Triggered Lightning, Richard Hull,
and Bill Wysock and their Tesla Coils

Happy hunting!

-- Bert --