[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Desert Coil

The coil that you are speaking of is owned by Greg Leyh, I was at
Burning Man this year and saw the coil firsthand. If you are interested
there is a link to a jpg of the coil in action at Burning Man 1998 at
http://www.vortexia-dot-com/coil it is rather large but worth it!!! The coil
is 14' tall, run on DC. If I remember correctly 50KW input! Greg Leyh
belongs to Lighting On Demand of San Francisco http://www.lod-dot-org .

                                Jason Zuberer

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com
>
> I was reading a recent pyro publication about The Burning Man Ceremonies
held
> a couple of months ago, I believe in the northern Nevada desert.  As I
> understand it, this event is many years old, never in the same place,
sort of
> secret but actually open to all who are able to find out where and when it
> will happen - and sounds like something we all would like to attend.
Lots of