[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NST Filter and Circuit Configuration?

Well, yes, but they are quite small. Tube shaped, lays flat, with
connections on the ends. About 3/4" diamater 2" long. The rating is
stamped on the tube. If anyone knows the usefullness of these things I'd
like to know, they had a big box of them. They also had parts of different
sizes and ratings in the KV range.

I was thinking on using them for bypass caps. They seem to be suitably
rated for a tank cap if put in some combination of series/parallel. Anyone
know if they will work? I don't have the slightest clue on the composition
of them.

Travis