[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Slow Wave Helical Resonator Experiment

<<
> Original Poster: Terry Fritz <twf-at-verinet-dot-com>

Terry,

I've never seen it posted on the list, but the Corums used a 24 volt
dc source and and a Ford spark coil buzzer was used as a spark gap.
An oscilloscope was connected directly across the terminating ball to
ground and the voltage waveform recorded is the one you refered to that
shows the 10 times voltage rise.

I spoke to Malcolm about this some time ago, and he said he was
familiar with this buzzer technique.  Maybe this technique led to false
results in the Corums tests.  The Corums mentioned the use of the
buzzer in an unpublished (?) paper intended to be part of a book they
were writing.

I've never seen the Corum's after-quench voltage build-up in my tests.

John Freau