[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Controling a Pole Pig

Stephen,

I am not as experienced as others on this list, and I have not used this
design,
and I will be interested to see what some of the wizards advise; but I have
one
concern that I hope either you have already resolved or someone could clear
up.

I get the impression that you will use the 240 as the primary and still
have the
11kV windings present as a secondary; won't this intoduce an LC component into
the circuit? I hope this isn't an ignorant question.

Bryan Kaufman