[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Vacuum pump for capacitor pumpdown

to: Gary

You get a much better vacuum if you have at least one stage with a storage
tank to pump into rather than pump directly.  Both the Bell Jar and the
"Scientific American Book of Projects for the Amateur Scientist", C.L.
Stong, circa 1969, provide excellent information in this area.  500-1,000
microns works ok for a cap pump.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net