[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: which camcorders to use?

to: John Freau

We use a 2 CCD Panasonic AG-460 camera with good results -- seem to be able
to get reasonably close without clipping.  I used this setup to film Greg
L's big monster and had no problems -- very good output.  It provides a
nice S-VHS output with high resolution for professional quality editing and
is a good tradeoff unless you want to shoot Beta but camera and equip are
expensive.  A nice sturdy Bogen tripod (or equiv) is a must with this
camera.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net