[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Electroplating

----------
From:  Pete [SMTP:casius-at-cyberserv.co.za]
Sent:  Monday, August 24, 1998 1:55 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Electroplating

Pete wrote:-

May be a silly suggestion but have you considered the procedure used to do a home
silvering job on a glass reflecting mirror for astronomy. Refger to the book
"Handbook for Telescope making" by N.E Howard.. The procedure is given at appendix
VI page 300. But beware, the job can only be done at temperatures below 68 F as
silver fulminate will form.

Pete Scully
South Africa