[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Attn. Dallas Area Coil Builders!!

----------
From:  Steven Ivy [SMTP:adder_black_the-at-yahoo-dot-com]
Sent:  Sunday, August 23, 1998 8:57 AM
To:  'Tesla List'
Subject:  Attn. Dallas Area Coil Builders!!

Hey all you Dallas area coil builders Yahoo has just started a new
"Clubs" section on their web sight. I have started a club there under
the science/ engineering/electronics section. The name of the club is
the "Dallas Cool Science Club". The goal of this club is to pool
Dallas area local  talent, labor and, expertise to help form a really
neat club where you can get help building and showing off Tesla coils
and other types of neat science projects. I believe that some of the
folks in the Seattle WA. area have a club like this going and they are
having a blast, See "Weird Science" and "SAS, The Society for Amature
Scientists". Come on guys we can do it too, we can do it better!
Competition as well as necessity is the mother of invention.
drop me a line at adder_black_the-at-yahoo-dot-com if you are interested in
helping to get this sort of club going.
Thanks All: Steve Ivy