[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hi All

----------
From:  John H. Couture [SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent:  Sunday, August 23, 1998 7:19 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Hi All

  Hi Cabbott -

  I don't think you need a Tesla coil to create ball lightning. Several
years ago I was testing switchgear for a new water treatment plant when a
short occured which created a fireball about the size of a basketball. The
ball was a brilliant white and a perfect sphere. No, repeat No damage was
done except that our nerves took a beating. All you need is a large
transformer and very special conditions.

  John Couture