[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Electroplating

----------
From:  HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com [SMTP:HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent:  Friday, August 21, 1998 1:11 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: Electroplating

In a message dated 8/18/98 11:09:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

>  If there is anyone on the list that has a chemistry background I would
I am a chemist. I strongly advise against your project. Not only will it cost
more than it is worth even if you get satisfactory results (unlikely) but you
are likely to poison yourself and your local sewage treatment plant people
will be extremely unhappy with the waste you create. In fact if they catch you
they are likely to connect you to your Tesla coil primary. Why don't you just
glue strips of aluminum foil to the wood? You could smooth the foil out quite
nicely.

jim heagy