[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Electroplating

----------
From:  RODERICK MAXWELL [SMTP:tank-at-magnolia-dot-net]
Sent:  Thursday, August 20, 1998 8:58 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Electroplating

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

    I already have several aluminum drier duct toruses. I'm looking for
something that looks PERFECT. I guess I've seen to many of those old
books on old time scientific instruments, and the type of workmanship
they put into them. I have already ordered a book on wood turning for
phase one of this project. By the way I think I'll Nickel plate it
instead of silver. The process seems easier and less expensive.

                               Frankensteins Helper
                                      Max