[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Secondary Frequency(fwd)

----------
From:  Malcolm Watts [SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent:  Thursday, August 20, 1998 3:59 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Secondary Frequency(fwd)

Hi Chris,

A lot of people have put a lot of time into  investigating formulae
that *do* work well. A disparity like that (I presume you meant 8mH?)
means you should be suspicious of your calculation, measurement or
both. I use Medhurst and Wheeler to design new coils and cross check
measurements on existing ones and they are good to well within 10%,
often well less than 5% if measured with good isolation.

Malcolm