[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Series Gaps

----------
From:  Malcolm Watts [SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent:  Wednesday, August 19, 1998 4:22 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Series Gaps

Hi Terry, all,

Thanks for the kind words. My spiel on this was undoubtably
simplistic. I *will* be doing some more investigations this weekend
(unlike last where I ended up characterizing and cataloguing all my
resonators in a tidy form). There are so many different things to
look at. I have the added incentive of another coiler coming over for
a day.

Regards,
Malcolm