[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ham Fests

----------
From:  - [SMTP:randy-at-gte-dot-net]
Sent:  Wednesday, August 12, 1998 1:04 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Ham Fests

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

If you're not familiar with vacuum-variable caps (i.e. Jennings) and
the mechanical counters that go with them, it's worth finding out
what they look like, voltage ratings, etc, if you're talking serious
variable, hi-voltage caps. You will probably find the listed items,
except possibly tesla-specific chokes, I would think. But you never
know!

Randy