[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Lighting Strike (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 23:05:31 -0500
From: "Barton B. Anderson" <mopar-at-mn.uswest-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Lighting Strike (fwd)

YOWZA!
Gary, you're a lucky man! But then, you already know that. This has
happened
to myself a couple of times (BTW, never be on the back of horse when this
happens). The "bang" of lightning strike makes our TC's seem like a babys
toy. Glad you're still with us! But if it's time to go, what more can a
coiler ask for?

Bart