[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Electrum in NZ Progress (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:12:31 +1200
From: Malcolm Watts <MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Electrum in NZ Progress

Greetings all,
                Greg rang last evening and asked me to give a brief
report to the list. He told me he is capturing some jpgs with a
digital camera and hopes to send them on to Chip when he visits a
cyber cafe in Auckland.

     The tower has been erected and the sphere is mounted. The rotary
is up and running OK and single shot tests are projected for Saturday.
It looks as though weather is going to be rainy all day however and
it is more likely testing will proceed Sunday. Accordingly, I have
delayed my trip up for a day. I have been invited to join the 2MV
club and take a ride in the sphere with the coil in full flight which
will be a buzz. I expect to be emailing again Tuesday.

Regards,
Malcolm