[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Buyers Warning! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 07:24:00 -0400
From: "Thornton, Russ #CSR2000" <ThorntoR-at-rc.pafb.af.mil>
To: 'Tesla discussion Group' <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: RE: Buyers Warning! (fwd)

I really hate to hear when this happens.  As a frequent trader on the
internet, I feel betrayed when some other seller stiffs his customer.  I
go an extra two miles to prove my integrety in any deal.  Although, I
have also lost money to some unscroupulous traders.  Sorry about the bad
deal.

Russ Thornton
CSR 2040,
Building 989, Rm.  A1-N20