[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bert Pool's Photo's (fwd)

----------
From:  Bert Pool [SMTP:bertpool-at-ticnet-dot-com]
Sent:  Monday, April 27, 1998 6:20 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Bert Pool's Photo's (fwd)

Date forwarded: 	Sun, 26 Apr 1998 22:05:15 -0600
Date sent:      	Sun, 26 Apr 1998 22:05:15 -0600 (MDT)
To:             	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:        	Bert Pool's Photo's (fwd)
Forwarded by:   	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
From:           	Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Chuck, glad I could go to New Zealand to gather the pictures and information to
post.  If the list would like to gather the funds to fly me to Australia, I'll be glad
to volunteer to interview the coilers there and post pics on the web.  It's a tough
assignment, but I'm up to it <grin>

Bert Pool
TCBFW
bertpool-at-ticnet-dot-com