[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Measuring Capacitance (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 14:57:03 -0700
From: Jim Lux <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Measuring Capacitance (fwd)

bridges, but they are about $5k.  Hewlett-Packard (of course...) has the
finest one I've
> seen, but  (no surprise) it is even more.

GenRad is now called QuadTech. So, if you are looking for LCR bridges (yes,
they still make them, although they are much fancier now), fast
stroboscopes, or ESD and HiPot testing gear, now you know the new name.
www.quadtechinc-dot-com

  You can find the Capacitance from the phase
> shift in a
> RC network with an oscilloscope, but scopes aren't cheap either.

<SNIP>