[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

energize laser with TC?

----------
From:  Mike Harrison [SMTP:wwl-at-netcomuk.co.uk]
Sent:  Tuesday, April 21, 1998 4:38 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: energize laser with TC?

On Tue, 21 Apr 1998 00:29:08 -0500, you wrote:

I put a 5mW HeNe tube on top of my coil and it lased quite happily as
the corona streamers snaked off the ends! Wasn't as bright as when
powered properly though!
I didn't make any other connection to it, as this would probably
de-tune the coil.
   _/ L_/  Mike Harrison / White Wing Logic / wwl-at-netcomuk.co.uk  _/ L_/
 _/ W_/  Hardware & Software design / PCB Design / Consultancy  _/ W_/
/_W_/  Industrial / Computer Peripherals / Hazardous Area      /_W_/