[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Ugh, a horrible request. (ADMIN)

From: Daniel W. Hess                                pager; 214 910 8489
      1605 LBJ Fwy.                            Daniel Hess-at-Vnet.ibm-dot-com
      Dallas, TX  75234                          territory R21  B/O 519
Subject: RE: Ugh, a horrible request. (ADMIN)
Chuck Curran wrote;
"The Tesla List for me has been a source of very high quality information
that has taken me from that coil of 30 years ago with the 2-3" discharge
to the pole pig monster of today.  While my wife may not fully appreciat
the present situation, I do!  First a Thank You to both Chip and Storey
all the hard work and expense.  The next step we should all be consideri
is how much we can assist, not if and when.  I hope we have a very high
percentage of the group that can provide either material or monetary
support. I'll sure get to the post office this morning, since I sure don
want to ignore the need for help, from this wonderful source of
information.

Chuck Curran"

All;

I second Chuck's thoughts. I'm in a position where I can't really afford
to make the kind of donation I'd really want to, but I can't afford not
to, either. When I think of the money that I've saved from not making
mistakes due to the terrific and quality information this list affords
me, there's really not any question. My check will be in the Monday mail.

This probably will set back my plans to begin construction of a new spark
gap and capacitor that I want to build, (slightly,) but when I do, I feel
reassured that Chip's list will be alive and well at that time.

Good luck and God's speed, Chip and Storey.

Sincerely, Daniel Hess

*** Reply to note of 09/27/97 08:39