Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 16:21:56 -0500 (CDT)
From: Lynn Anderson <aasphalt-at-win.bright-dot-net>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Thanks for the list!

Until now I never really thought very much about the man behind the curtain
pulling the levers which mesh the giant grease covered gears of the computer
that maintains this list. The list was just there, free to all who desired
Tesla wisdom. But as we all know, if we think a bit, it doesn't just happen
by majic. Chip no doubt spends a lot of time and money keeping the grease
cups turned down ,the oilers filled, packings tightened, and the boiler
cleaned! Not to mention weeding out off topic messages [about steam engines
and such] that belong somewhere else. I am today sending him 10 dollars to
help defray a few of the costs he incurs and and to partially reimburse him
for the time he spends moderating the list. Any of us who have been
monitoring the list for any time at all have received far more than 10
dollars worth of information. Lets all "chip" in and pay part of our own way
so we can continue to enjoy this great resource.  { Chip; I have arranged
for a free carload of coal to be delivered to your home next Tuesday. Please
be on hand to help with the unloading! Lynn A.

           Get your "Tars and Stripes" from Anderson Asphalt!