[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Nikola Tesla-- Erased at the Smithsonian (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 23:45:01 -0500
From: "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Nikola Tesla-- Erased at the Smithsonian (fwd)

to: Tesla List

John and his student's efforts ARE making a difference throughout the
country regarding the education of students as to the ideals of Nikola
Tesla.  His unselfish efforts are commended.  We support his cause and
would urge others involved in the Tesla List to do the same -- the t-shirts
are very high quality and look impressive.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net

> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: Nikola Tesla-- Erased at the Smithsonian (fwd)