[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

And what of the FCC? II

From: 	randy-at-gte-dot-net[SMTP:randy-at-gte-dot-net]
Sent: 	Tuesday, September 23, 1997 10:32 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: And what of the FCC?

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

 Sorry, back on the soapbox for a few more words...Diathermy machines operated at 27.12 MHz and thereabouts,
middle of the class D citizens band. I once saw a medical device
rated at "50,000,000 Cycles", the 6M ham band, but that could
have been before we got 6M, which, btw, is why there is no channel
1 on your tv.
> Are there any other govm't agencies that would care about
> the various side effects of operating a coil?
> You got yer basic RF, UV, ozone, et al. RF will hurt you, tissue
heating if you get enuf of it, not likely here....?
Eyeballs and testicles have no heat receptors, so no telling what
part of you will explode if you overdo it.
AS for ozone and UV... what bureaucrat would pass up a chance to
regulate that?

> -GLAgain, I apologise if I have spewed too much.....but look out if
another genie gets out of the bottle...
Randy