[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Primary Qs

From: 	Jason Judd[SMTP:Jason.Judd-at-anu.edu.au]
Sent: 	Monday, September 22, 1997 10:42 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Primary Qs

Hi Malcolm,

I have a few half dead neons and was wondering about rewinding them. I
don't know much about the windings though. How many turns does each leg of
the secondary have ?. If the ratio is around 1 volt per turn then you would
need 7500 turns on each side to get 15KV. How are you going to wind it and
with what guage wire ?

Please keep me/us informed with this.

Cheers,

Jason