[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Garage door

From: 	teslaman-at-juno-dot-com[SMTP:teslaman-at-juno-dot-com]
Sent: 	Monday, September 22, 1997 8:59 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: Garage door

On Sun, 21 Sep 1997 23:30:21 -0500 Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> writes:

> [...]

  This situation did come up several years ago when I was making small
coils in my garage.   The electronics never failed, but at times the
garage door would open from a false trigger due to the coil.  I grounded
my coils to the utility line at that time so the trigger could have
occurred through the house wiring, but not to sure how it was exactly
triggered.  It would also trigger the electronic flash in my wifes camera
when taking photos of the coil with the flash feature turned off and at
times set the house alarm off.

Kevin E..