[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Info and requests for book

From: 	Malcolm Watts[SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent: 	Wednesday, September 17, 1997 3:08 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: Info and requests for book

Terry,
       *All* your queries have comprehensive answers in the list
archives. We cracked the Cself one several years ago.
Vout = Vcp x SQRT(Cp/Cs)  where Cs = Cself + terminal capacitance.
This equation assumes infinite Q. An artificial line model of the
secondary was developed and measured just a few weeks ago.

Welcome aboard,
Malcolm